The Realm of the Gods is also known as the Divine Realm in the Southern half of the universe. In the Primordial Era, the Gods dwelled there. That is an incomparably enormous plane, ten thousand times greater than the Profound Sky Continent. Afterward, the Gods fell, but the Divine Realm didn’t grow empty because of this. It became filled with countless humans, who took over this world that was formerly of the Gods and who searched for and fought over all the things which the Gods left behind… Relics, weapons, spiritual medicines, lineages, profound arts, and more. Afterward, by relying on the divine relics that they found, they erected increasingly large and powerful clans, forces, lands, and even miniature worlds.
There are around 40,017 Star Realms in the Southern half of the universe. The realms are divided into four ranks:
- Low-Rank Star Realm - 30,000 Realms (74.96%)
- Middle-Rank Star Realm - 8,000 Realms (19.99%)
- High-Rank Star Realm - 2,000 Realms (4.99%)
- Royal Rank Star Realm - 17 Realms (0.042%)
The God Realm is separated into four independent regions. The Western region is the strongest. The Eastern and Southern regions are about the same in strength. The Northern region is the weakest. In addition The Eastern and Southern regions are roughly twice as large as the Northern region, while the Western region is about five times the size of the Northern region.
- God Realm of Absolute Beginning
- Two Unknown Secret Realms belonging to the Black Soul Divine Sect
- Illusory Sea Ancient Realm
Clans and Races
Differences Between Star Realms
- Density and purity of the spiritual energy in the place.