The Star God’s Broken Shadow (星神碎影) is a Star God technique that only the Twelve Star Gods of the Star God Realm can cultivate. The only people who are able to teach how to use Star God’s Broken Shadow are the twelve star gods.
When utilized, the practitioner's speed will instantaneously explode and become so quick that even the afterimages created by the movement will not have enough time to fade away. In fact, the 'afterimages' are just about indistinguishable from the original body, making it seem as if the user has been cloned while moving at breathtaking speeds. If the practitioner can achieve peak mastery of this skill, even if the opponents are over three to five levels higher than the user, they still wouldn’t be able to easily defeat the wielder of the technique. Given Yun Che's mastery of combat paired with his various divine abilities, this effect becomes even more enhanced. He has been shown outmaneuvering and blindsiding people who are over two full realms above his. When Yun Che, who was only at the 10th level of the true profound realm, faced off against Mu Tianbei, he is shown to be capable of avoiding his spear attack and escaping simultaneously, albeit temporarily, despite Tianbei being in the mid sky-profound realm - over two realms higher than Yun Che.
Star God’s Broken Shadows had eight realms in total and it's the only Profound Movement Skill of the Star God's Profound Arts. Jasmine has currently cultivated it to the sixth realm, and could break into six phantoms that were difficult to distinguish real from fake.
Yun Che has cultivated it to fifth stage which enables him to materialize five mirages.
About the Skill
- If Star God’s Broken Shadow is put to use, your speed will instantaneously explode and become so fast that even your afterimage wouldn’t have enough time to fade away.
- If you are able to master the primary stage of Star God Broken Shadow, then you wouldn’t lose when facing against two opponents of the same rank.
- If you can achieve the pinnacle of this skill, even if the opponents are over three or five levels higher than you, they still wouldn’t be able to easily defeat you.
Each stage leaves an extra afterimage that is nearly impossible to distinguish between real and fake.
- First Stage - One afterimage
- Second Stage - Two afterimages
- Third Stage - Three afterimages
- Fourth Stage - Four afterimages
- Fifth Stage - Five afterimages; Yun Che's current level
- Sixth Stage - Six afterimages; Jasmine's current level
- Seventh Stage - Seven afterimages
- Eighth Stage - Eight afterimages