The eighteenth volume of Against the Gods.
- Fight between Chi Wuyao and the Crimson Destruction Dragon God, Long Fei.
- Long Fei got defeated in the battle with Chi Wuyao and had to escape back to Dragon God Realm.
- Yun Che start the preparations for the war against the Dragon God Realm and the Western Divine Region.
- Yun Che left his devil mark with Jin Yue.
- Xia Yuanba is alive.
- Blue Pole Star still exists and is now located in the Southern Divine Region.
- Jie Yuan gave World Piercer to Shui Meiyin before leaving the Primal Chaos Dimension.
- Shui Meiyin told Yun Che the truth about the "destruction" of Blue Pole Star.
- Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor leaves the third and last fragment of the World-Defying Heaven Manual to Shui Meiyin so that she can give it to Yun Che in the future.
- Yun Che received the third and last fragment of the World-Defying Heaven Manual from Shui Meiyin.
- Yun Che entered Eternal Heaven Pearl with Shui Meiyin to train his Dragon God Soul.
- Yun Che reached the peak of the 10th level of the Divine Sovereign Realm and is unable to breakthrough to Divine Master Realm because of the imposed restriction from Ni Xuan.
- Yun Che dual cultivates with Shui Meiyin.
- Long Bai returns from the God Realm of Absolute Beginning.
- Hong'er and You'er can temporarily combine to become a beautiful young girl.
- Long Bai issued a decree to all King Realms of the Western Divine Region to gather their Divine Master within 48 hours.
- Long Bai wakes up the five "Ancestors" of the Dragon God Realm: the 5 Venerable Withered Dragons.
- Chi Wuyao tries to get time in anticipation of Yun Che's arrival but the miracle she expected didn't happen as Yun Che didn't arrive when time ran out.
- Chi Wuyao provokes Long Bai by talking about Shen Xi and revealing his "green hat" in front of everyone, unleashing Long Bai's wrath.
- Start of the final war between the Dragon God Realm and the Devils of the Northern Divine Region.
- Long Bai transforms into his true Dragon form for the first time in thousands of years.
- Ji Daopian (the adoptive son of the former Burning Moon God Emperor, Fen Daojun, and the youngest ever Moon Eater) is the first victim in the war from the Northern Divine Region's Devils side and is killed By Long Bai.
- The white haze on Long Bai's body is Light Profound Strength that appeared on his body after being tempered by the Divine Water that Shen Xi made for hundreds of thousands of years.
- Caizhi, after finally finding Zhou Xuzi on the battlefield, attacks him to avenge her older sister Jasmine.
- Shui Meiyin reveals to Yun Che that Mu Xuanyin is still alive.
- Death of 2 of the the remaining Twelve Star Gods: Qiang Wei (Heavenly Demon Star God) and his twin sister Aster (Heavenly Jade Star God).
- Caizhi engages in a fight with the remaining 6 Guardians of the Eternal Heaven Realm.
- Caizhi uses the 7th style of the Heavenly Wolf Hell God's Tome, the Heaven Wounding Heartless Sword, and kills the last six Guardians of the Eternal Heaven Realm.
- Long Yi, one of the 5 Venerable Withered Dragons, uses a roar and his Dragon might to form a Dragon Phantom to weaken the Heaven Wounding Heartless Sword and save Zhou Xuzi.
- Zhou Xuzi is hit and is severely injured by Caizhi, but survived.
- Caizhi is too exhausted and loses consciousness as she falls to the ground reliving the memories of the past with her sister Jasmine, her brother Xisu and Yun Che.
- Gu Zhu died protecting Yun Qianying from the attacks of three God Emperors of the Western Divine Region.
- Yun Qianying lost control of herself and completely released the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor's blood in her body for the first time, regardless of the consequences.
- Four of the remaining five Twelve Star Gods (Heavenly Flame Star God, Heavenly Sun Star God, Heavenly Soul Star God, and Heavenly Charm Star God) used Star Cinder in order to save (and make up for their past mistakes) their little Princess Caizhi and kill Zhou Xuzi as a final "gift" for her.
- Mu Xuanyin killed Long Fei by slashing his throat and slowly froze every part of his body before tearing him apart.
- Long Bai discovers the "missing" Yan Two and the 7-layers barrier around Eternal Heaven Pearl.
- Long Bai orders every Western Divine Region member to attack the 7-layers barrier around Eternal Heaven Pearl.
- Yun Qianying burned her vitality in order to use the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor's blood for extended period of time which left her on the door of death.
- Qianye Wugu used his remaining lifespan to extend the vitality of Yun Qianying.
- Yan Tianxiao died protecting the 7-layered barrier around Eternal Heaven Pearl and Yan Wu.
- Long Bai destroyed the last layer of the barrier and attacked Eternal Heaven Pearl.
- Tian Muyi died in his attempt to stop Long Bai from approaching Eternal Heaven Pearl.
- Yun Che and Shui Meiyin came out of Eternal Heaven Pearl.
- Tian Guhu is severely injured and is dying in his attempt to stop Long Bai from approaching Eternal Heaven Pearl.
- Yun Che makes a promise to the now dying Tian Guhu and takes an oath to allow every practitioner from Northern Divine Region that after the battle with Western Divine Region, every Northern Divine Region practitioner will be able to stand under the sky and no one will bully them for no reason.
- Yun Che and Long Bai decide to fight one on one and order their subordinates not to intervene for any reason.
- To make the fight fair, Yun Che decided not to use his sword as Long Bai refused to use weapons due to his strong body, and severely injures his heart.
- Yun Che completely dominates Long Bai to the point where the latter was utterly helpless. Yun Che's Dragon God Soul and Bloodline was cultivated to extreme levels that, it suppressed Long Bai's Draconic Aura by 40% allowing only 60% of his original Draconic Aura effective.
- Yun Che tortures Long Bai with Crimson Flames. 
- Due to Yun Che's torture, Long Bai became half mad and burned his blood essence to fight Yun Che.
- Yun Che broke Long Bai spinal bone, making him unable to stand.
- Yun Che reveals that, the Dragon Queen is the fake name given to Shen Xi by Long Bai since she didn't wanted to be disturbed by others, to everyone present. Yun Che also tells that it was Shen Xi who seduced him.
- 5 Venerable Withered Dragons and 7 Dragon Gods all attacks Yun Che at once.
- Yun Che uses Profound Handle to manifest Primordial Azure Dragon, and commands all the practitioners of Western Divine Region to kneel. This completely shocks the 5 Venerable Withered Dragons and the 7 Dragon Gods.
- Yun Che orders Northern Divine Region practitioners to kill all the practitioners of Western Divine Region and vent their anger and sorrow of losing comrades.
- Yan Two kills Azure Dragon God in the process.
- Qilin Emperor and Myriad Manifestations Divine Emperor offers to surrender themselves to Yun Che. On the suggestion of Chi Wuyao, Yun Che decides to give them another chance and asks them to show their sincerity.
- Chi Wuyao suggests that Qi Tianli and the Blue Dragon Emperor Qing Que may for the time being given a chance.
- Due to Yan Wu and Yun Qianying's hatred towards Myriad Manifestations Emperor for killing Yan Tianxiao and Gu Zhu, Yun Che orders for the death of the Myriad Manifestations Emperor. And this situation was exploited by Qi Tianli to show sincerity towards Yun Che by attacking Myriad Manifestations Emperor.
- All of the 5 Venerable Withered Dragons and the remaining 7 Dragon Gods died under the hands of the Three Yama Ancestors and Yun Che.
- The great war that involved and threw the entire Realm of the Gods into chaos has finally come to an end with the victory (suffered with great losses) of the Devils of the Northern Divine Region and Yun Che.
- Yun Che used Miracle of Life to restore some vitality to the dying Zhou Xuzi and told Yan Three to cripple him.
- Mu Xuanyin killed Long Bai taking revenge for being killed by him in the past.
- Yun Che succeeds in his task of "bullying" his master, Mu Xuanyin, for six hours. 
- Chi Wuyao proposes Yun Che to marry into King Realms of every divine region, Qing Que,Mu Xuanyin, Caizhi, and Yun Qianying are the proposed candidates.
- Chi Wuyao suggests to give Cang Shitian the position of 'Keeper of Order'. In this way he will work directly under Yun Che and Chi Wuyao.
- Chi Wuyao tells Cang Shitian to pass down his throne to his younger sister Cang Shuhe, and have her announce to become concubine of Yun Che on suitable time.
- Yun Che comes across a historical canon left behind by the Ancient Dragon Gods, which recorded details about Seven Heavenly Profound Treasures as well as many historical events.
- On persuasion of Blue Dragon Emperor, Yun Che orders her to let every member of Dragon Clan who have dragon blood in their veins and is under 20 years to live by removing their memories and destroying their meridians so that they cannot enter the Divine Master Realm.
- Yun Che reveals to Zhou Xuzi that because Jie Yuan returned the World Piercer before leaving the Primal Chaos Dimension, Blue Pole Star is still intact. 
- Yun Che becomes the first official Primal Chaos Emperor in the Primal Chaos Dimension. 
- Zhou Xuzi becomes the greatest sinner in the Realm of the Gods for breaking his promise with Yun Che and expelling Jasmine out of the Primal Chaos Dimension. 
- Yun Che returns to Blue Pole Star and reunites with Yun Wuxin and Feng Xue'er in the Divine Phoenix Empire. 
- Yun Che hugs Yun Wuxin and promises her that he will never leave her. 
- Yun Che confesses to his family and friends what caused him not to return to Blue Pole Star for five years but hides the fact that Xia Qingyue was the Realm King of the destroyed Moon God Realm. 
- Chi Wuyao meets Yun Che's parents. 
- Yun Wuxin asks Yun Che how come she doesn't have any brothers and sisters. 
- Yun Che confesses to Xia Yuanba that Xia Qingyue and Yue Wugou are dead. 
- Yun Che and Chi Wuyao meets Xia Hongyi. 
- With the help of Xiao Lingxi who translated the third fragment of the World-Defying Heaven Manual, Yun Che gained a deeper understanding of the Law of Nothingness. He entered a dream state about the real events that happened before being poisoned in alternate timelines.
|Volume 1 · Volume 2 · Volume 3 · Volume 4 · Volume 5 · Volume 6 · Volume 7 · Volume 8 · Volume 9 · Volume 10 · Volume 11 · Volume 12 · Volume 13 · Volume 14 · Volume 15 · Volume 16 · Volume 17 · Volume 18 · Volume 19|