Welcome to Against the Gods Wikia What To Do page. Interested to help us out but don't know what to do? This page might help you. On this page you can read the list of things to do on this wiki. Have something good in mind but it is not on the list are welcome, but please be sure that it is useful and accurate. Every contribution big or small are deeply appreciated. Suggestions and comments are welcomed and they can be posted here.
Need help about editing? Please contact the admins or visit Help:Editing.
Adding Details, Images, Infobox and etc.
- Adding Official Photos for the Characters please read the Editing Policies.
- It's okay if the grammar is wrong as long as the detail is accurate. Someone might fix the grammar errors for you.
- Adding Gallery.
- To add Gallery in an article, please read Add Galleries, Slideshows, and Sliders.
- Adding Trivia if there's any.
- Adding Article to their respectives Categories.
- To add acticle into categories, please read Help:Category.
- If you use or make a template be sure that:
You can help the wiki by maintaining the Special Pages listed below. They are really tough to maintain specially when it comes to checking and editing them regularly. Here are the list of Special Pages that needs help on this wiki:
This are the pages/files/templates that is isn't categorized.
This are the pages/categories/files/templates that is isn't used.
This are the pages/categories/files/templates that doesn't exist on this wiki you can create one.
This are the pages that doesn't have an image and interwiki link.
Other Things To Do
<tabber> Creating New Page=
- Please read the Editing Policies.
- You can add an article about everything and anything related to the novel Against the Gods! Just remember to check if that page already exist.
- Need help on creating new page? Please visit Help:New Page.
- You could help just by editing articles even just correcting typos and grammar errors would do!
- Adding Infoboxes.
- To add Infobox into an article please read Editing Policies.
- Adding any new information in the Stub article.
- If you are putting new information in the stub article you must have reference.