Yun Che has an abnormally large amount of legacies that were left by the Ancient Gods while most mortals are lucky to have even a single one. Yun Che's legacies are listed in order of relative power of the originating God.
- Evil God's Profound Veins - These Profound Veins are special as it contains the Berserk Attribute which allows Yun Che to fight several realms above his own as it increases the output of energy released. These Profound Veins also grant Yun Che access to the Evil God seeds, which allow him to wield the corresponding element freely, enhanced comprehension to the elemental laws, and complete immunity to that element. This physique that enables Yun Che to dominate the elements is also known as the Spirit Evil Body.
- Fire Seed
- Water Seed
- Lightning Seed
- Darkness Seed
Yun Che was taught the contents of the Heavenly Medicine Manual in his second life when he was raised by Yun Gu and served as his disciple. He memorized the contents of the section that Yun Gu had, but is not in possession of a physical copy of the book. He also has not achieved the same level of comprehension of the profound medicinal scriptures as Yun Gu.
On his first visit to the Dragon God's Trial Grounds, Yun Che received the Dragon God's bloodline. On his second visit, he received the Dragon God's Bone Marrow and the Dragon God's Soul. The Dragon God also entrusted Yun Che with the mission to find the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword and free his daughter's soul from the sword.
- Dragon God's Soul - Increases soul power, mental strength and enables the use of the Dragon Soul Domain.
- Dragon God's Bone Marrow - Able to constantly produce Dragon God Blood, increases strength, increases body toughness, and heightens regeneration.
- Dragon God's Bloodline - Six drops (initially), which gives him a powerful physique, and allows him to produce a virgin Dragon Seed and purer bloodline than even those of the Dragon God Realm. The current number of drops in his body is unknown, however, as more Dragon God blood is produced by the Dragon God's Bone Marrow, Yun Che's bloodline will steadily approach that of a True Dragon.
He received the legacy when he passed the Phoenix God's trial grounds and received three drops of Phoenix blood. He received the 5th and 6th stages of the World Ode of the Phoenix which he forcibly comprehended with the Evil God's fire seed. Yun Che also received the Phoenix Soul. He later obtained the first four stages from Feng Xue'er. In the past, the Golden Crow bloodline was three times denser than the Phoenix bloodline, but after the dual-cultivating with Feng Xue'er, the Phoenix bloodline in Yun Che's body became denser. He was granted an additional 7 drops of Divine Phoenix blood, 70% of its Divine Soul, and the complete version of the World Ode of the Phoenix from the Divine Phoenix Spirit in the God Burying Inferno Prison, Flame God Realm.
- Phoenix Bloodline - 10 drops. Grants Phoenix flames and enables him to train in the World Ode of the Phoenix.
- World Ode of the Phoenix - Full comprehension of all 10 Levels
- Phoenix Soul - The first Divine Soul he acquired which also helped him obtain the Dragon Soul. It also some other mysterious ability which has yet to be revealed. An additional 70% of the divine Phoenix Soul has been given to Yun Che from the Divine Phoenix Spirit in the God Burying Inferno Prison, Flame God Realm.
- Phoenix Origin Energy
He received nine drops of blood from the Golden Crow after the Golden Crow read his memories and realized that he was the perfect inheritor. He received up to the 7th level of the Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World and also a part of the Golden Crow's Soul and special Soul Essence. Mu Xuanyin helped him obtain up to the 10th level of the Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World from Huo Rulie.
- Golden Crow Bloodline - 9 drops, allows him to use the Golden Crows flames and train in the Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World.
- Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World - Full comprehension of all 10 Levels
- Golden Crow Soul Essence - Exact use is unknown as it has not been used yet, but the Golden Crow said that it is no worse than what the Blue Pole Star's Phoenix gave him.
- Golden Crow Soul
He first comprehended the Ice Phoenix God Investiture Canon that was left in Frozen Cloud Asgard. He received one drop of Ice Phoenix blood for becoming her direct disciple and an additional six droplets before he left for the Profound God Conference.
- Ice Phoenix Bloodline - 7 drops, allows him to exhibit the full strength of Ice Phoenix God Investiture Canon
- Ice Phoenix God Investiture Canon - Comprehended all known stages
- Moon Splitting Cascade
- Ice Phoenix Soul
- Heavenly Slaughter Star God Bloodline - 1 drop, greatly increases lifespan.
Heavenly Wolf Star God Legacy Edit
Jasmine taught the fundamental stage and first sword style of the Heavenly Wolf's Divine Tome of Imprisonment to him after she saw that his personality was very similar to her older brother and she wished to see him wield the heavy sword just like her older brother. Later he was taught by Cai Zhi until 7th stage because 7th stage is impossible to learn unless the only thing in his heart is hate.
Jasmine taught it to him after he revealed his reason for choosing to train in the heavy sword which was very reminiscent of her older brother.
Eternal Night Devil Legacy Edit
The Moon Slaughter Devil Sovereign forced his Devil Origin Orb into Yun Che's profound veins in a last-ditch attempt to kill him. It almost killed him numerous times before Yun Che obtained the Evil God's darkness seed to fully control its power. He obtained the Illusory Devil Tome of Eternal Night from the Heavenly Sin Divine Sword and he has examined it numerous times but has not cultivated it yet as he fears that it would warp his mind and personality.
- Devil Origin Orb - Steadily grows in power and forcibly hidden by Yun Che
- Illusory Devil Tome of Eternal Night - Memorized but not cultivated
He carries the bloodline of the Yun Family which allows him to use the Profound Handle. Its abilities are exceptional and mysterious. The Yun Family records indicate that is the legacy of a Primordial True God.